Kaulimbiu ya «mazingira ya Ulinzi» Environmental Protection ni moja ya masuala makubwa zaidi na tata katika utafiti wa lugha ya Kiingereza. Matatizo hutokea kwa sababu ya haja ya kukariri kiasi kikubwa cha nyenzo, na ufafanuzi lexical (kwa mfano, vyanzo vya uchafuzi wa mazingira sources of environmental pollution aina ya uchafuzi wa mazingira types of pollution nk). Kwa kukusaidia kuelewa suala hili, tunashauri tathmini ya video ifuatayo. Ni anaelezea kuhusu uchafuzi wa maji katika Umoja wa Mataifa, Florida, na vyanzo mbalimbali ya uchafuzi wa mazingira. Kwa video tayari kufanya kazi kwamba mtihani uelewa wa mapitio na kuchangia katika kukariri kuweka maalum ya msamiati.
Kazi ya kwanza ni kunyongwa kuona video previewing Ni muhimu kupata ufafanuzi haki ya maneno yanayotokea katika video. Ni lazima kujaribu kukamilisha kazi hii bila kutumia kamusi. Kazi baadae kwa lengo la kupima uelewa scanned video.
- Match the words with their definitions
1 To spawn a Colourless flammable liquid with a pungent odour, used as a solvent for paints 2 Traced b The overflow of a liquid from a container 3 Sediment c Follow or be followed to source 4 Gill d Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid 5 Nutrients e A tank, usually below ground, for containing sewage to be decomposed by bacteria 6 Runoff f Having cleansing power 7 Septic tank g Place where animals are killed for food 8 Detergent h To prevent 9 Slaughter house i The respiratory organ in many aquatic animals 10 To hinder j Any of the mineral substances that are absorbed by the roots of plants for nourishment 11 Turpentine k (Of fish, etc.) to produce or deposit (eggs)
- After watching the video decide whether these statements are true or false. Reason it out.
- To each of us water quality means the same.
- To a fisherman good quality water means plenty of fish to catch and areas for more fish to spawn and grow.
- To a boater good quality water means being able to power the boat through a water wave full of trash and hazards.
- Water pollution is the contamination of water by harmful chemicals or waste materials by people only.
- Many of the things people do every day decrease the amount of water pollution.
- A body of water is considered to be polluted when it is no longer usable by people or other living things.
- There are 2 main types of water pollution: point source and nonpoint source.
- Point source pollution is difficult to identify, control or manage.
- Point source pollution can’t be traced to a single source.
- Nonpoint source pollution comes from 1 place and there is a specific source of this pollution.
- Distribute the following sources of pollution according to the main forms of point and nonpoint source water pollution ( some sources can be used more than once ).
Turpentine, bits of soil and wood, runoff from animal waste, food / paper plants, septic tank leak, fertilizers, sewage, slaughter house, detergents, oil spills, landfills .
Sediments Nutrients Bacteria Toxic pollutants
- Answer the questions :
- In what way do sediments pollute water
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the presence of nutrients in water
- What are the causes of toxic pollution
- What is being done to prevent water pollution
Hizi ni aina ya video — lazima nyenzo za ziada katika utafiti wa lugha ya Kiingereza. Nadhani kwamba wao ni ya kuvutia ya kawaida ya kusikiliza listening na ni inayosaidia kamili ya maandiko kwa kusoma juu ya mada fulani.